At the United Presbyterian Home we are committed to our residents
and that is why we put quality first.
- 77 Cottages
- 30 Condominium-Style Apartments
- 37 Studio & 1-Bedroom Apartments
- 52 Bed Intermediate/Skilled Nursing Facility
- 5 Guest Rooms
- Award-Winning Wellness & Fitness Program – group and independent are available
- Daily Meals in our Beautiful Dining Room
- Monthly Housekeeping Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System
- Town Center with Complimentary Coffee
- Chapel with Programs Servicing Many Faiths
- On-Campus Home Health Department
- Library complete with books, movies and computers with internet
- Participation in Activities on campus
- Use of Meeting Rooms
We look forward to, hopefully, another 20 years in our cottage. But when it’s needed, the smooth progression to the Main Building or Health Center is a sense of comfort and is a decreased burden on our children. Somebody once told us, it’s the BEST gift you can give your children and we agree. The things we do now revolve around people and things here at the UP Home or at our church which keeps us very busy. If we were in our former home, I don’t think we would be having this much fun. The UP Home keeps us young. It’s not just one thing, it is the combination of all the above.
– Brad & Pat Goff,
UP Home Residents
Our Mission & Vision
The mission of United Presbyterian Home, guided by Christian compassion, concern and stewardship, is to provide seniors with quality services, care and housing.