The Wellness Center’s programming is focused on Prevention, Wellness & Recovery for adults over the age of 55 years old. Whether you are interested in starting to work out for the first time, are recovering from a recent surgery or are a veteran to the gym, we have something for everyone! The fitness programming at the UP Home offers a supportive fitness community that is inclusive, no matter what your fitness level is. Here are a list of our membership options:
UP Home Resident Membership (55 & Over)
Free for UP Home Residents
UP Home residents have all-inclusive memberships which includes use of all cardio and strength equipment, walking track, access to unlimited land-based group fitness classes and a limit of 10 uses per month in the pool. Residents also have access to personal training at no additional cost.
Basic Membership (55 & Over)
$25/month or $300/year
Basic membership includes use of all cardio and strength equipment, walking track and unlimited land-based group fitness classes.
All-Inclusive Membership (55 & Over)
$55/month or $660/year
All-inclusive membership includes use of all cardio and strength equipment, walking track, access to unlimited land-based group fitness classes and a limit of 10 uses per month in the pool.
Personal Training Fees:
Personal training will be available with our Wellness Coaches. These sessions will be charged at a rate of:
- 30 minutes – $25.00
- All memberships have a one-time join fee of $20.
- All new members must fill out and return the physician release and HHQ forms.
- UP Home Residents may start to register for classes 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the session. Non-resident members may begin registering 1 week prior to the start of the new session.
- Membership registration must be completed at the Wellness and Fitness Center between 7 AM – 4 PM or via phone at 319.591.2888.
- If classes are full due to limited space or equipment, participants will be put on a wait list. If enough people are on the wait list, another class will be added to the schedule
- Sign-ups for aquatic classes will be 1 week prior to the new month.
- Lost card replacement will be charged at $5.00.