Cottage living combines the independence of living in one’s own home with the security and privileges of the resources and fellowship of the Home. The 75 cottages located on campus vary in size (from 720 to 1,400+ square feet) and features. Cottages are complete with at least two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bath and a variety of amenities found in most residential houses.
Services Included in Monthly Fee:
- Water and sewer utilities
- Lawn Care
- Snow Remove
- Wireless 24-Hour Emergency Call System
- All major repairs are the UP Home’s responsibility
- Kitchen appliances are furnished
- Liability and Fire insurance on the building
- Option of home-health services
- Wellness Center Membership Included
- Furnished stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Access to all on-campus amenities including: participation in activities, use of town center, complimentary coffee, use of library and computers with internet, use of meeting rooms and more
Call 319.653.5473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our current cottage openings on campus.